- An Industry led organisation, with support of academia and government, to address the needs and challenges of the cyber security sector in Ireland.
- Talent & Skills – Support the industry academic engagement to make Ireland a leading international location for cyber security talent.
- R&D – Promoting Ireland’s cyber security R&D expertise and supporting industry-academic collaboration
- Connecting – bringing the cyber security cluster (industry-academia-government) together through events to facilitate networking, sharing of experiences and collaboration.
- Promotion – building the profile and promote Ireland’s cyber security sector to ensure recognition of its important role in the national economy and in society.
- International – Promoting Ireland’s cyber security sector & expertise internationally, connecting with international organisations and supporting the internationalisation of Irish SMEs
- Influence – Influence government and national policy to address key challenges for the cyber security sector via a strong, collective voice