Join the Irish Cyber Security Cluster
Let's get the ball rolling.
Who can Join?
Membership is open to all companies and organisations (not individuals) which are deemed to provide or consume, to some extent, cyber security products and/or services, or play an important role in Ireland’s cyber security sector, including government agencies and knowledge providers. Organisations must have operations, or be registered, in Ireland. The list of Cyber Security Operations are listed in the membership brochure.
Why become a Member?
- Influence – Cyber Ireland works closely with government and national policy makers to represent the cyber security cluster and advocate for their needs.
- Community – Meet, share & learn through our networking events and regional chapters.
- Talent – Input into the Talent agenda and address the skills gap through improving industry-academic engagement and promoting cyber security careers & pathways.
- R&D – We match-make industry & academic research partners with available R&D funding.
- Business Growth – Promote your business through our network & events
For all the benefits of Cluster Membership and how to join see our Membership Brochure below:
How to Join?
You can join Cyber Ireland by registering your membership online. The membership year runs from June 2020 to June 2021, regardless the month the membership is formalised. The membership fee is calculated on the overall size of your organisation – for all operations, not just cyber, and internationally. If you have questions before signing up or on your organisations membership category, please get in touch with us: Eoin.Byrne@CyberIreland.ie
Micro Enterprise (<10) – 100€*
Small-size Company (10 – 49) – 500€*
Medium-size Company (50 – 249) – 1000€*
Large Company / MNC (>250) – 2000€*
Knowledge Provider – 750€*
Goverment Body or NGO – FREE
- COVID-19: In light of current circumstances and financial pressures caused by COVID-19, companies can pay in two instalments. An initial commitment of €100 now and the remaining membership fee in 6 months’ time (December 2020).
- VAT is not applicable to Membership
- Category is based on a company’s overall operations, not just cyber security a company’s global headcount, not only Irish operations
Complete the Membership Application Form. We will review this and be in contact with you shortly.
Pay by Credit Card or Request an Invoice at the Cork Institute of Technology payment webpage: