Discover Trend: Trend Micro Incorporated, a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 25 years experience. We deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers’ and partners’ needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network infrastructure, our industry-leading cloud-computing security technology, products and services stop threats where they emerge, on the Internet, and are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe. For additional information, visit www.trendmicro.com
Discover You: At Trend, we are always looking for top talent. We hire capability 1st, and you will work with the best. When you join us, you have direct access to any level, and freedom to make an impact and influence. With Trend Micro, you drive your own development. You are recognised for your passion to succeed, and can be the best part of yourself here.
Discover your next exciting career opportunity….
Based in Taipei or Cork
Overview: We are a small group responsible for product owner engagement and prove-of-concept development within the Product Cloud team. Our team aim to deliver the most engaging Trend Micro product demos with the aim to facilitate business growth. With the growing need to develop more integrated and complex solution with Trend Micro SaaS products, we are looking to bring new members on-board. The key to success is to work with a group of passionate, curious and technically-minded people, who takes pride in contributing to the overall business objective. We put ourselves in the shoes of our technical support and sales, and deliver them the tool needed to succeed. Looking forward to hearing from you!
What you will bring to the team:
- Build new demo environments with aim to showcase Trend Micro products and features
- Engage and maintain relationship with product owners to collect demo requirements and keep them up to date
What we are looking for from you:
- Fluency in English
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility on time shifts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interested to engage with the business side to meet demands
- Experience in a similar fast paced multi-cultural environment and developing
applications against tight deadlines
- Frontend skills with React, Angular or VueJS
- Proficient with Python or GoLang
- Familiar with AWS or Azure
- Experience in IaaC development (Pulumi or Terraform preferred)
- Experience in developing monitoring solutions with Grafana or PowerBI
What we consider as preferable skills:
- Knowledge of Trend Micro products
- Experience in Serverless development on AWS or Azure
- Experience with GCP
- Knowledge of Vmware vCloud Director and vCenter
- Knowledge of networking, Windows OS and Linux OS
- Proficient in automation with Ansible
- Interest in UI/UX design
- Proactive to keep up with business updates
At Trend Micro, we embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation in a connected world. Our diversity and multicultural workforce are key contributing factors to our success across the globe. We like to have fun while taking our culture seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to this regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, nationality, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or veteran status. We do not allow discrimination or harassment of any kind.
To apply for this job please visit trendmicro.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.