JRI-America (JRI-A) provides IT services for SMBC Group.
JRI America, Inc. is seeking a Security Systems Engineer who will be responsible for the implementation,
upgrade and day to day maintenance/configuration of IT Security technologies including but not limited to
Firewall, SIEM, Web Application Firewalls, Authentication, Application and Device controls.
- Works with and / or leads internal implementation teams and internal business organizations to define,
document, and present project requirements.
- Coordinates with project team the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of security solutions.
- Assists in the coordination of troubleshooting activities to resolve business process issues and the
successful transition of implementations from development and testing through production and post implementation support.
- Trains user groups and provides support for new software implementations.
- Maps complex processes including control points, key data and reporting elements, process training
documentation and system interfaces.
- Throughout project lifecycle, tracks and manages project progress against plan schedules, budgets,
technical needs, resource requirements, capacity plans and the goals of the business.
- Creates, maintains and executes required test case scenarios and use cases to verify requirements.
- Develops project presentations for status reporting, negotiations, and decision making appropriate for a
range of audiences.
- Supports firewalls, web application firewalls and related network security infrastructure.
- Monitors data quality and assists in the collection of data for Risk Management and internal auditors.
- Advanced experience in process documentation, flow charting and re-engineering.
- Functional knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows Operating System, SharePoint, MS O365, Microsoft Active
Directory and Azure, SQL and Oracle Databases, Certificate Management.
- Ability to utilize resources to contribute valuable input to Information Security projects and Risk
Assessments, (e.g. ISACA, CIS, FS-ISAC).
- Basic knowledge of security monitoring concepts.
- Highly developed sense of accountability and follow through with discipline to effectively prioritize
multiple tasks within the context of conflicting deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to raise awareness and issues to executive leadership, engage leaders and stakeholders in
understanding their roles in delivering enterprise Change, Configuration and Release Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate concepts and ideas to business
and technology staff.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make
decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Knowledge of any of the following Security Applications a plus: CyberArk, Ivanti Application and Device
Control, Imprivata, Centrify, Vasco, Varonis, Imperva, SIEM Solutions.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years technology / security experience an advantage
- Bachelor of Information Technology or similar preferable
- CISSP Preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com