JRI-America (JRI-A) provides IT services for SMBC Group.
The Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for detecting, investigating and responding to incidents, alerts, vulnerabilities. The Cyber Security Analyst is part of a dynamic team which specializes in detecting, investigating and responding to cyber events which are focused on protecting the bank.
The role offers a unique opportunity for a security enthusiast to work in a challenging and complex enterprise environment, using leading edge tools and technologies, whilst gaining hands-on experience across the security domains of cyber threat intelligence, cyber incident management, vulnerability management, security automation and system optimization.
- Identification, analysis and response to a variety of threats and vulnerabilities to the security of the Bank.
- Critically assess alerts and determine appropriate action, while supported by procedures, candidates will need to learn on their feet and adapt to changing threats.
- Actively monitor systems and networks for intrusions. Identify security flaws and vulnerabilities. Address and manage the aftermath of a security breach or attack. Plan proactively to defend against and mitigate future attacks.
- Work with the wider Information Security team and other groups where remediation required.
- Work with security software tools, follow SOC playbooks, conduct alert, vulnerability or threat analysis, support Threat Intelligence Triage, Support Phishing triage and address ad hoc SOC enquiries.
- Support production of reports and documentation to management.
- Diligent, hardworking and with good attention to detail.
- Ability to follow standard procedures where available but to also to respond to the unexpected.
- Good critical analysis abilities, ability to research a topic and understand it quickly is vital.
- Enjoy improving on how things work, making processes more logical, efficient and effective.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Love good teamwork and you are enthusiastic about building long-term working relationships.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-2 years technology / security experience an advantage.
- Experiencing working with a Security Operations Centre (SOC) an advantage.
- Bachelor of Information Technology or similar preferable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com