Website Dell Technologies
The Dell Security & Resiliency Organization (SRO) manages the security and resiliency risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career. You will be an expert in the process, work independently and advise stakeholders.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Policy & Standards Lead on our Governance, Risk & Compliance team in the Ireland.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage the Policy & Standards review process and the Security and Resiliency Management System (SRMS); Evaluate applicable policy sources (e.g., regulations, laws, standards, industry best practices) and develop controls for inclusion in our Dell Controls Framework. Ensure controls are mapped to the source polices and standards.
- Lead the development, socialization, measurement and review of the Security & Resiliency management framework and associated policies and standards
- Manage the periodic review and maintenance of existing SRO policies, standards and procedures.
- Collaborate with the metrics and analytics team to create and measure KPIs and KRIs on execution of both operational and strategic deliverables.
- Facilitate workshops with key stakeholder groups across all functions of the SRO to accelerate policy and standard development to address business risk and reflect changing business requirements.
- Drive awareness of Security & Resiliency requirements. Communicate and present our policies and standards in such a way that they are well understood and consumed by Dell Technologies team members.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Extensive senior consultant/director level leadership experience in a converged security organization
- Proven ability to work in multi-national environment(s) on cybersecurity, physical security, product security, privacy, and enterprise resilience programs
- Wide-ranging experience in Security & Resiliency along with a broad knowledge of the relevant regulatory and contractual obligations
- Experience in creation of reports and presentations for consumption at all levels including C-suite
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to connect business objectives and Security & Resiliency strategy
- Ability to work easily with senior leaders and SMEs across SRO and business functions
- Solid analytical, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and written/verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills to deliver projects aligned with corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years relevant experience; or Master’s degree with 10+ years’ experience; or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience in the development and measurement of Security & Resiliency frameworks, policies and standards.
To apply for this job please visit dell.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.