Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Manager on our Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations team in Ireland.
What you’ll achieve
The Senior Manager, Cybersecurity will be adaptable and fast-moving, with the ability to lead projects in addition to being responsible for daily activities that ensure the overall health of the organization from an administrative, team support & management perspective. You will lead a global team of 12-13 cyber security engineers responsible for global footprint of active directory.
- Lead technical global team with day to day operations, with establishing goals & strategy.
- Participate in change management quorums & help plan implementation of major change efforts.
- Cooperate cross-functionally with other leads in Cybersecurity, IT or business functions to meet project milestones and service levels.
- Drive corporate programs and ensures deadlines are met while also ensuring that security goals and initiatives are successfully implemented.
- Support customer escalations and ensure best possible outcomes are achieved.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems without precedent
- Advise and council leadership on the latest practices, and/or technologies and their practical application
- Develop mutually beneficial strategic alliances with customers.
- Ensure understanding of technical matters by non-technical, executive decision makers
- Maintain constant synchronization between related engineering and operations teams and leadership
- Prior management experience (leading & coaching technical team)
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- Understanding of Cybersecurity technologies and concepts peripheral to Active Directory.
- Ability to handle complex escalations at global level
- Background in driving change management & service management best practices with experience supporting global customers.
- A degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major; or direct experience in the field of cybersecurity.
- Product Management experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.