22nd April. Palo Alto & Threatscape: In conversation with Nir Zuk, Founder and CTO at Palo Alto
Nir Zuk joins a panel of high profile speakers including from Government Defense Forces: they’re talking all things ICT Supply Chain Risk Management
Greater connectivity and digitisation are making organisations more vulnerable to cybersecurity threats, which continue to evolve in sophistication. As a result, Governments and businesses around the world are increasingly concerned with the supply chain practices of their ICT suppliers and other key sectors of the economy.
To that end, Palo Alto Networks have partnered with Threatscape to host a virtual event to explore the steps that organisations should put in place to mitigate the risks to their ICT supply chains.
- How do we best identify and mitigate risks to the information and communications technology (ICT) supply chain
- You will hear from Government Officials on the actions they are taking to ensure the resilience of critical sectors of the economy.
- Strong supplier management, focused on security requirements – what good looks like
- Establishing collaborative relationships to ensure a complete view of suppliers’ security posture
- Insight into the future of cybersecurity and the imperative of accelerating innovation and automation to stay ahead of cyber adversaries
- Nir Zuk, Founder & CTO, Palo Alto Networks
- Niall Browne, CISO & SVP, Palo Alto Networks
- Defense Forces
- Garda National Cyber Crime Bureau (“GNCCB”)
This is an event not to be missed! For every attendee, we will be offering a FREE hardcopy of Navigating the Digital Age book – the definitive cybersecurity guide for Directors and Officers – where fifty thought leaders from around the world share their ideas on a range of vital topics.