IIBN & Cyber Ireland presents: Ireland Inc. – Global Cyber Security Challenges.
In this virtual event we will discuss the critical role Ireland has to play in cyber security and its’ impact within the Global Cyber Security landscape which has not only an impact on the economy and businesses but could significantly damage Ireland’s reputation.
- Danny McCoy, CEO of IBEC
- Jacky Fox, MD of Accenture Ireland and Vice Chair Cyber Ireland
- Professor Andrew Fitzmaurice ,CEO of Templar Executive EMEA
Some of the areas for discussion will include: –
- The importance of Cyber Security in establishing and maintaining Ireland as a location where business innovation can thrive and continue to attract important foreign investment.
- The potential societal and financial disruption due to cyber attacks on critical national infrastructure services.
- The lack of ‘Cyber Awareness, Culture and Skills’ into organisations and businesses to mitigate business risk.