26th March. Cork Chamber: Cyber Security is Everybody’s Business: From Health to Quantum
Cork Chamber and the Enterprise Europe Network has teamed up with Cyber Ireland, Munster Technological University, Business Finland, Finnish Information Security Cluster and the Embassy of Finland in Ireland to run this informative virtual webinar on Cyber Security in Ireland and Finland.
As open and advanced economies Ireland and Finland have a lot in common. Both Ireland and Finland need to ensure that advances in cyber security can be applied to improve the resilience and security of our digital economies, in the face of an increasingly complex international threat landscape.
Both countries are considered progressive in terms of ICT developments with opportunities for further growth in this area, subject to the availability of skills, talent and capabilities.
This session will touch on 5G, 6G, Cyber Security, Quantum and Healthcare. Speakers will look at the advancements, initiatives and in particular the cyber security challenges that both Ireland and Finland face and how to address them to ensure the advancement, growth and protection of our businesses, economies and societies.
- Professor Donna O’Shea, Chair of Cyber Security, Munster Technological University
- Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure
- Professor Linda Doyle, Professor of Engineering & Arts in the School of Computer Science & Statistics, Trinity College Dublin
- Jorma Mellin, Solution Sales Manager, SSH Communications Security
- Silke Holtmanns, Head of 5G Security Research, Adaptive Mobile
- Brian Padden, VP Information Security Europe and Global OT McKesson, Ireland
- Ambassador Raili Lahnalampi, Embassy of Finland in Ireland