To see all Cyber Ireland, partner & member events & webinars check our
Cyber Security Month Page.
See our Jobs Board for recent vacancies from from Cyber Ireland members:
● IBM, Dublin – Senior Consultant – Cryptography Services
● EirGrid Group, Dublin – Cyber Security Specialist
● FireEye, Dublin – Senior Dev Ops Engineer
● Edgescan, Dublin – Cybersecurity Marketing Executive
● GuardYoo Cork – Cyber Security Test / QA Engineer
● AT&T Cybersecurity, Cork – Escalated Support Engineer
The DTIF Call 3 provides funding for collaborative projects that can:
- Alter markets;
- Alter the way business operates;
- Involve new products or the emergence of new business models.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 17 December 2020 (15.00 Irish Time).
Enterprise Ireland hosted a webinar on 22 October which will be made available on the DTIF website, along with the application and call documents…Read more Here
Cyber Ireland will facilitate cyber security-related applications between SMEs, MNCs & Research Performing Organisations. So get in touch with us if you’re considering an application or are looking for other interested partners.