Our Cyber Ireland – Cyber Wales Breakfast Briefing took place during Wales Week at the Dome Cymru, CHQ Building Dublin on 11th March.
This cluster-to-cluster event created connections to address the skills gap and explore internationalisation opportunities. The speakers an panellists were:
- Opening Address: British Ambassador to Ireland, Robin Barnett CMG
- Cyber Ireland (Eoin Byrne) & Cyber Wales (Kerry Beynon) Overview
- Panel Discussion: Addressing the Skills & Internationalisation Opportunities
- Moderator: Jacky Fox, Managing Director & Security Lead Accenture Ireland
- Neil Sandford – Tech / Cyber Inward Investment at Welsh Government
- Damon Rands – CEO, Wolfberry CS (Wales)
- Pat Larkin – CEO, Ward Solutions
- Regina Bracken Tech Apprenticeship Lead, FIT
This event was organised in association with the Welsh Government Office in Dublin and the UK Department for International Trade.